Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tabitha James


I've known the cute little Tabitha James for a few years now, ever since she was with my old agency, Number 1 Models. She's always been a shy and quiet girl, not much for words, unless they're words like "Fuck me harder!" and stuff of that nature. Yes, this girl is a freak and she even has the pussy tattoo to prove it!

When I first met Tabitha, I'm pretty sure she only had a couple of tattoos, one on her lower back and one on her upper back, and I think a couple of piercings, the typical stuff like nose, tongue belly button, and also her nipples. Then, when I saw that she was getting more added to her back, I knew right then and there that she was an ink addict in need of more. We emailed back and forth and, to my surprise, she somehow agreed to get her pussy tattooed!

The end result was one trippy cat on her pussy with a pair of claws ripping through her hips. Well, actually, that was just the end result of the tattooing itself. The real end result was me fucking her freshly tattooed pussy! It looked crazy as she rode me, but crazy in a really good way!


- Sascha Libido

No comments:

Post a Comment