Monday, July 6, 2009

Michelle Wilde


With some of the craziest tattoos I've ever seen, Michelle Wilde goes so far above and beyond the call of duty, she might just be the first and only MyTattooWhore, a name she would proudly wear like a badge of honor!

Totally into the act of self-degradation, if that's what it's even called if it even exists, just take a second to review the list of nasty phrases this chick has tattooed on her: "I Swallow Cum" and "I Eat Pussy" on her tits. "Cum in Me" right around her belly button, "For Deposit Only" above her snatch. Then, there's my personal favorites, "Fuck My Whore Ass" and "Fuck My Whore Pussy" on the sides of her hips.

Oh, and last but definitely not least, her two tramp stamps: "I FUCK" and "Cum Slut" and the words "Fuck" and "Slut" on the sides of her pussy.

There's also a few other tattoos here and there, but who needs anymore when half of your body is used as a billboard to exploit your sex addiction?


- Sascha Libido

No comments:

Post a Comment